Getting Involved at SSU
Bored? Looking to make friends on campus? Wanna boost your resume?
Make the most of your time at college by getting involved and joining one or more of Sonoma State University's over 170 student organizations, including fraternities and sororities, sport clubs, academic organizations, and other fun clubs. Research shows that getting involved on campus increases your chance of enjoying college and graduating! Plus, you'll meet new people, develop lasting friendships, and gain valuable skills.
To find out more information on getting involved:
- Attend a Student Organization and Campus Resource Fair.
- Browse through the list of current student organizations. Contact information for all current organizations is available on the directory so that you can contact the organizations directly.
- Check out the various links on the CSLIS website.
- Create a brand new club or organization, by visiting the Starting a Club/Organization page.
- Contact the Center for Student Leadership, Involvement & Service (CSLIS), or stop our office, located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center.