Chartering Meetings and Deadlines
Chartering begins with the attendance of a club President and Treasurer (who meet the mandatory GPA and units requirements), at one of our Mandatory Chartering Meetings. The president and treasurer do not need to attend the same meeting, however, both need to attend one of them. We have tried to provide as many opportunities as possible to accommodate multiple schedules.
2013-2014 Academic Year Chartering Dates
CHARTER DEADLINE December 4thby 4:00 p.m. (No Late Acceptances!)
Fall 2013 Chartering Meetings (President and Treasurer MUST attend a charter meeting)
- November 18th: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Student Center
- November 19th: 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. | Student Center
- November 20th: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Student Center
- November 21st: 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. | Student Center
- November 22nd: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Student Center
Interested in finding out more about the re-chartering process and creating a new club here at SSU? Check out our step-by-step process by clicking on the form that applies to you below.