Chartering Meetings and Deadlines
Chartering begins with the attendance of a club President and Treasurer (who meet the mandatory GPA and units requirements), at one of our Mandatory Chartering Meetings. The president and treasurer do not need to attend the same meeting, however, both need to attend one of them. We have tried to provide as many opportunities as possible to accommodate multiple schedules.
2016-2017 Academic Year Chartering Dates
The CSLIS Office hosts three chartering sessions throughout the academic year. All clubs, other than those Greek organizations who change leadership based on the calendar year, are required to recharter in April as most charters expire in May. Chartering sessions occur in September, November and April. If your club is currently chartered but there has been a change of leadership, please contact the CSLIS Office.
All chartering meetings will take place in the Erin Fisher Room, 2nd Floor Student Center (unless otherwise noted) and will last approximately one hour.
- Tuesday, September 6 at 12:00pm
- Wednesday, September 7 at 4:00pm
- Thursday, September 8 at 12:00pm
- Friday, September 9 at 12:00pm
- Monday, September 12 at 4:00pm in Alexander Valley Room (2nd Floor Student Center)
- Tuesday, September 13 at 12:00pm in Alexander Valley Room (2nd Floor Student Center)
The deadline for ALL chartering requirements is Thursday, September 15 at 4:00pm. No Exceptions.