Survey of Image Users
SCHOOL OF _______________________________
1. Your Name: ___________________________________Department____________________
Campus phone______________ Email________________________________________
2. Do you have a personal slide or picture collection that you use in teaching and/or research? (If no, skip
3. If yes, how many slides (approximate) does it comprise?
4. Are you willing to share the images with colleagues for classroom use?
5. Are the images well-documented (labeled with accurate information)?
6. Do you have digital images that you use in teaching and research? (If no, skip to question #9)
7. How many digital images?
8. How are they stored, and in what format(s):
Hard drive ______
Approximate file sizes_______________________________________
9. If a shared server were available to store and access images centrally, would you be likely to use it for
your personal images?
10. If the Art and Art History Visual Resources Collection images were available centrally to download,
would you be likely to use it (about 100,000 images of the history of art and architecture)?
11. Are you aware of the World Art Images database from SJSU available online
12. If yes, do you use it?
13. If a campus-wide image delivery system were instituted, would you be interested in contributing your images and/or using it, and would you be interested in participating in the process?
Thank you for participating in this survey.
WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED, PLEASE FOLD THE PAGE IN HALF, SEAL WITH STAPLE
OR TAPE, AND SEND TO: KAREN KESSEL, ART AND ART HISTORY DEPARTMENT