Admission to the CRM Program
New CRM students enter as a cohort every Fall semester and matriculate through the core courses of the program together. Prospective students must submit two separate applications, to the CRM Program and to Sonoma State University.
All application materials must be received by January 31 of the year in which Fall enrollment is planned. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Apply to Sonoma State University at CSU Mentor. In addition, an application fee and original transcripts for the last 60 units earned must be submitted directly to the University Admissions and Records Office.
- Submit the following items to the Graduate Coordinator
- CRM Program application (pdf)
- Personal letter of application
- Submit a letter (no more than two pages in length) describing your interest in the program, previous experience and other qualifications, and career objectives.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Submit a CV covering both educational and work experience relevant to your intended study in the CRM program.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Example of written work
- Submit an example of your written work (such as a university term paper, single-authored technical report, or published article). It is understood that this submission shall represent the level of writing ability that the applicant is able to maintain in graduate courses and other related assignments. Where deemed necessary, the Graduate Committee reserves the right to require additional writing samples to evaluate the applicant’s writing ability.
- Original transcripts for the last 60 units earned
- Note that GRE scores are not required, nor are they considered, for admission
Program application materials may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to
Dr. Alexis Boutin
Cultural Resources Management MA Program
Department of Anthropology
Stevenson Hall 2054
Sonoma State University
1801 East Cotati Ave.
Rohnert Park, CA 94928