FILING INFORMATION, DATES & DEADLINES
Do you know how to access your SSU Online Services? Find out about MySSU and other online services.
Fall 2014 Admissions
The Fall 2014 application period ran from October 1, 2013 thru November 30, 2013. We received applications from over 18,000 highly qualified applicants each year. If you failed to apply during our application period you can submit an appeal explaining your situation and why you were unable to apply during the application period along with a paper application, official transcripts, and payment of the $55 application fee (check or fee waiver form). Click here to download the undergraduate paper application
You will be notified by May 15, 2014 if your application is going to be processed for the Fall 2014 semester. If we are unable to process your application all items submitted will be returned to you. Appeals will be reviewed on a case by case basis and will be considered on a space available basis. All decisions are considered final and we encourage applicants to consider all available educational options.
October 1st to Expected Closure Date as Listed
- OPEN to the following programs:
- Credentials and Education Program (Deadline varies by program. For details go to: SSU's Education Admissions )
- Kinesiology Program (Expected closure May 31, 2014)
- Master's in Business Administration Program (MBA) (Expected closure May 31, 2014)
- Master's in Computer & Engineering Science (Expected closure July 1, 2014. For details go to: SSU's Engineering Admissions)
- Organization Development (Expected closure June 30, 2014. For details go to: SSU's Organization Development Website)
- Psychology (Expected closure June 30, 2014. For details go to: SSU's Psychology Admissions)
- CLOSED to Second Bachelors
- CLOSED to Unclassified Post baccalaureate
CSU Intrasystem Concurrent/Visitor Program
Due to campus impaction, Sonoma State University will not be participating in the CSU Intrasystem Concurrent/Visitor Program for fall 2014 and spring 2015.
Work Related for SSU Staff
For more information, download Work Related CSU Faculty/Staff Admissions Application (pdf).