Current & Prospective Residents
HOUSING SERVICES IS MOVING TO THE THIRD FLOOR OF THE STUDENT CENTER!
Our office in Zinfandel will be closed November 12 while we get settled in our new space. We will be open for busy again Wednesday, November 13 at 12:30 p.m. If you need assistance you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (707) 664-2541. If you need to get your ID card re-encoded, please visit the Seawolf Service Center located in Salazar Hall.
- New Spring Residents: Start Applying October 1
- Assignments Made around December 15
- Move-In Weekend starts January 9
- Registration for Thanksgiving Break begins November 7
- Registration for Intersession Housing begins November 7
- Petition to Vacate Due November 15 if not returning for Spring