IT Support for Academic & Instructional Technology
Information Technology provides support to faculty in the following areas.
Faculty Center - Schulz 1125
The Faculty Center is the place for faculty to learn about and get support for:
- Self-Service Test Scanning (Scantron)
- Scanning text and images
- Instructional use of other Web 2.0 resources
The Faculty Center is open for drop-in assistance or by appointment.
Location: Schulz 1125, in the Information Commons
Fall & Spring Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am - 6pm, Friday 9am-4:30pm
The IT Help Desk provides support to faculty for:
- Labs & Tech Classrooms
- Media Equipment Checkout and Delivery
- Faculty Workstations
- Specialized Software Applications (such as Mathematica, SPSS and more)
- and more.
The Video Production unit provides support to faculty for :
- Videotaping On-Campus Lectures and Events
- Post Production Processing
- Automated Lecture Capture
- Web Streaming
- Closed-Captioning Services